Our Baby

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Hello Friends



I decide to make a blog for our little angel, ofcourse shes always part of our lives and most important thing to us. Im sure of all of you can relate that, especially you are a parents or becoming a parents soon. The time I knew that i was pregnant, I dont really understand what I felt. Im kinda feel sad but the same time I was crying coz I am so happy..happiness that I cant explain it. Of Stefan side, he feel so nervous and the same time hes excited to see our little angel soon. Starting of my pregnancy, I dont really feel what they say lihi or in bisaya pangala. I felt that im just a normal woman but my belly is getting bigger and bigger by the time pass by. I felt her kicked very strong and I asked myself, what she is a kick boxer:-))? Being a pregnant lots of bawal means, not allowed to eat raw fish,meat,not allowed to play with the animals esp. cats, if you do gardining always wore a gloves as a protection of Toxoplasmoses. But I cant stand it, if i cant ate sushi,its make crazy. So everyday we went to sushi bar and the funniest thing is stefan cannot stand it anymore always sushi everyday..hehehe


0 comments:

 
Design by Michelle @ BloggerBuster